The Affordable Housing Scheme was developed to encourage low and moderate income earners workers into the rental property market. Evolve Housings’ subsidised rental properties allow employed applicants safe and secure accommodation to assist with maintaining other essential basic living costs.
As our portfolio grows and we have a vacancy in one of our affordable homes, we will advertise its availability on our website and other digital media.
• If you are currently employed and you are an Australian Permanent Resident, you may apply for Affordable Housing.
• Locational Preferences allow applicants to specify suitable areas
• Local Government Areas (LGA) that may be convenient for existing needs, including proximity to work and schools
The main applicant must be employed and the total household gross income must fall within the Affordable Housing Income Eligibility Limits
For more information about our Affordable Housing program please contact us on 1300 69 2245
Inside the newsletter you will find information about exciting events coming up, helpful training courses and fun competitions.
• Fire safety tips for your home
• April school holiday activity at Urban Jungle Adventure Park
• How to win …
Evolve Housing has discounted computers and new iPads plus free computer training available to our Evolve Housing residents over 55 years of age. These brand new iPads and professionally refurbished laptops and desktops will be sold to residents at a …Read more
We are pleased to publish our new Evolve Housing Residents handbook has been prepared to guide residents on all general matters about their tenancy. We hope that when residents first move into their home, they will find this handbook helpful …Read more